Forums/Help
Contact Us

StrokeIt

Help! Link Opens Wrong

Posted by Nick's Spleen 
Nick's Spleen
Help! Link Opens Wrong
June 14, 2005 12:11PM
I have StrokeIt installed on three computers and have no problems until today. I wanted to create a gesture to open my work group "mshome". I already had a link directing me there in my start menu, so I created a action to run with the up gesture. For the action I place the location of my link and selected run program as the action type.

With the first two computers it worked fine and opened explorer to the workgroup mshome. On the third it first brings up two windows, one promting me where I want to copy the link to and the other asking where I want to move the link to.

I updated the program, tried importing my other computers setting, checked that the move to and copy commands didn't have up for the gesture. On all three of my computers StrokeIt is set up the exactly the same way. Anything that I forgot to check or another way of getting the folder to open?
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Attachments:
  • Valid attachments: zip, sxp, cfg
  • No file can be larger than 128 KB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 512 KB
  • 4 more file(s) can be attached to this message

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 20 plus 6?