Contact Us

StrokeIt

nice surprise with opera

Posted by blubb_fallo 
blubb_fallo
nice surprise with opera
July 24, 2003 06:39AM
Hello,

without using Opera I wouldn`t have tryed Strokeit, because I didn`t even know what a mouse gesture is. Now I am keen on Strokeit, because it´s much more flexible. I can customize it. It works at the entire system - except with opera?

All the commentaries I´ve found suggest to use EITHER opera`s OR StrokeIt´s gestures. But, there are two very useful opera mouse gestures that StrokeIt doesn`t support: flipback and flipforward.

Instead of disabling opera´s gestures completely, I created a new mouse configuration set wich I called "flips only" (see attachment). All the other navigation gestures StrokeIt controls. So I can use the best of both.

Still StrokeIt has some focus problems, but this doesn`t depend on opera and appears with opera´s gestures disabled, too. Beside of this, it works fine. :)

blubb_fallo
Attachments:
open | download - strokeit with opera.zip (109 KB)
mete
Re: nice surprise with opera
January 01, 2008 04:32AM
I use firefox fox with 'mouse gestures add on' [which is more advanced than opera and strokeit] because it supports rocker gestures, wheel rocker gestures . I'm also looking for a way to get around the rocker gesture problem for now

my suggestion to you is get firefox and the addon its more customizable than operas mouse gestures

the only problem I'm facing now is a way to get alt-tab(and possible other global gestures) on firefox
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Attachments:
  • Valid attachments: zip, sxp, cfg
  • No file can be larger than 128 KB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 512 KB
  • 4 more file(s) can be attached to this message

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 20 plus 2?