Forums/Help
Contact Us

StrokeIt

How to create an Up gesture

Posted by PaulPic 
How to create an Up gesture
January 07, 2008 11:10AM
Hi,

I created a PgDn action under Global actions, sending the NEXT key when moving the mouse straight down. Perfect.

Now I want to define the reverse, so I created a PgUp command, assigned the command keystroke PROR to it and need to add the gesture Up. But there is no Up, only \Up. The gesture as such is recognized well in learning mode. How do I get Up to appear in that drop-down list?

Also, by accident, I deleted C Reverse and C in that list (actually I tried to correct a mistake, having learnt some unwanted gesture unintentionally). Next I went to learn mode, then they reappeared at the end of the list. But now they are gone again. (I restarted StrokeIt to make sure that this will not help.)

Thanks a lot! Great program! I'm learning.
Re: How to create an Up gesture
January 07, 2008 11:14AM
Oh, I see that this action is already assigned to Ctrl+C ... Ok, just had a first look at the definitions files, very interesting! I guess I'll get it on my own...
mete
Re: How to create an Up gesture
January 11, 2008 12:54PM
if you dont cant see the 'up' in your list of avaliable gestures than it means its being used by another global gesture you have to find that and remove UP from it than you can add it to PgUp
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Attachments:
  • Valid attachments: zip, sxp, cfg
  • No file can be larger than 128 KB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 512 KB
  • 4 more file(s) can be attached to this message

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 21 plus 18?