Contact Us

StrokeIt

StrokeIt Updater

Posted by Dennis 
Dennis
StrokeIt Updater
February 27, 2002 11:00PM
<HTML>Hi there developers,

ok here my request: Everytime, when I install a new version of stroke it over the old one, it asks me for overwriting actions and stuff, nice made... BUT(T): It adds the other actions the standart actions, and its a lot of work, to delete them all the time (for example I don't need peasus mail e.g.).

Could u do it, that it doesnt add'em when u don't want to or somethign like that?

Oh something else: U added visual studio as standard action , since I use that too, but user other function whatever... u should add [F7] to the standard keystorkes, which builds a file. I did it like that: Left action for building and then the right action for executing, so its a smooth movement.

Greetings
Dennis</HTML>
Dennis
Re: StrokeIt Updater
February 27, 2002 11:25PM
<HTML>Should be in improvements requests, sorry!</HTML>
Scott
Re: StrokeIt Updater
February 28, 2002 11:14AM
<HTML>I've been meaning to modify this behavior for a while, but it continually slips my mind. It's been added to my ToDo, and will be modified for the next release. Thanks Dennis.

-Scott</HTML>
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 8 plus 21?