Forums/Help
Contact Us

StrokeIt

Fantastic.

Posted by Kenneth Hoxworth 
Kenneth Hoxworth
Fantastic.
December 21, 2001 12:23AM
<HTML>Although I'm sure I should be posting this elsewhere, or sent through email, or just a simple PHONE CALL, I figured I might as well see what kind of response I can get here. This is, as the others before me have posted, and excellent piece of software.

But of course, my congratulations (and, of course, a little bit of spite) extend far past this application. You have, Jeff, done more in the past 4-5 years than I ever imagined I would do in my lifetime. Well, maybe not my lifetime, but considering you were a year BEHIND ME at one point in school (so what if it was in Kindergarten/First grade) and where you are now, you have crammed a lot into the recent past. Here I am, a suffering student at a regional university with underfunded and uninspired programs, being taught the most basic of basics of computers at a snail's crawl pace... while you have been a quarter of the way around the world and back, and started your own company with a multitude of divisions.

Just remember - I supported your robot idea from day one, even though you were only 7 years old at the time!

Merry Christmas, and for God's sake, contact those of you who you hate so dearly from high school at least once a year!</HTML>
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 7 plus 6?