Forums/Help
Contact Us

StrokeIt

New mouse - recommendations?

Posted by Mich 
New mouse - recommendations?
March 18, 2011 02:36PM
Greetings everyone

This is my first post, so I would like to thank the developers for this great little program, which has been of help to me for many years now.

My beloved 3-button Logitech Wingman is dying, and I am looking for a replacement. I guess the new one should be wireless. It shouldn't look or feel too cheap, but it shouldn't be too expensive, either (max. US$100). I have rather big hands, so a notebook mouse will not work for me. Also, I'm not a gamer, but a regular office user (Word, Firefox, IE, Foobar2000, Total Commander etc.)

Most important, of course, it has to work really well with StrokeIt :-)

Recommendations are very much appreciated.
Re: New mouse - recommendations?
April 01, 2011 05:06AM
Get any decent wireless mouse. Strokeit should work fine on any mouse.
Baris Caglar
April 17, 2011 01:07PM
hi,

wireless mouses which use AA batteries are heavy and make fine movements harder (not impossible but your control over fine movements decrease)

i have wireless one with AA batteries i was not happy and now i am using cheapest CABLE models of microsoft and A4 tech and so happy.

http://www.cclonline.com/product/11776/OP-620D/Mice/A4-Tech-OP-620D-Optical-nbsp-USB-Mouse/MOU0180/

so do not choose a heavy mouse....
jintan
April 25, 2011 03:46AM
Well, some people may prefer heavier mouses.
May 24, 2011 09:30PM
im not a fan of big mices as i like to control movement with just fingers tips but im using a big one right now because it was cheapest decent mouse i found when i went shopping at frys
ihome fastrack $10 ... probably still in stores
http://ii.alatest.com/product/600x400/c/c/iHome-FastTrack-Laser-Mouse-Orange-0.jpg
May 29, 2011 01:40PM
Using the computer both at home and at work, I want to spend a little extra and get something that will last and that I like using. Being an old gamer I have always gravitated to the logitech mx series. I heartily reccommend the mx-518 or g500 corded mouse. I had one wireless mouse and it always seemed to have problems, with a corded, I never have to worry about batteries, connection issues etc. But thats just my personal preference as I know there are some fine wireless mice out there. Bottom line, you'll use the mouse a lot, spend a bit extra and get one you like and will last, and the logitechs have always done that for me.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 22 plus 23?