Donate

Forums/Help
Contact Us

StrokeIt

An Unsolicited Thanks

Posted by Mmmbacon 
An Unsolicited Thanks
March 13, 2011 12:51PM
I hope this is not an inappropriate place for this, but I just wanted to thank Jeff and all those that work on Stroke It. While I'm an "older" (ie:pre internet) user, I seem to have lumped myself into what I call the "young, give it to me now, give it to me free" internet generation. This is the same group I contstantly complain about that is the section of computer users that have just been conditioned to expect everything for free. I realize that is sometimes an unfair blankent generalization. I try extremely hard to always "buy it if I use it". Sure I download mp3's and other things, but if it stays on my computer or server I buy it.

This morning I realized that I am an enormous hypocrite, as I have been using Stroke It for a couple of years it seems like. I don't remember it crossing my mine that I should donate or take care of a wishlist item for Jeff. I build and repair PC's on the side and find out how much I rely on Stroke It every time I gen up a new machine and Stroke It is not there. So I want to publicly apologize to Jeff and make others aware that haven't donated what a enormously valuable program we have here and it's continued development is definitely in our best interests. Times are tough in our household right now, so Im not doing it today, but I WILL make the donation or wishlist purchase next pay period, Friday March 18th. If you use Stroke It regularly, and have the means, take some time and show Stroke It Some Love. It's extremely worth it.

Lastly, is there a beta program for Stroke It? Thats another way I think I could offer my services to product.

OK Enough rambling, THANK YOU Jeff, for such a valuable product!!!
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 19 plus 3?