Donate

Forums/Help
Contact Us

StrokeIt

stroke it doesn't work with firefox 4.0b10

Posted by acemtp 
stroke it doesn't work with firefox 4.0b10
January 26, 2011 09:44AM
stroke it doesn't work with firefox 4.0b10.
For example, you cannot iconify the window or do anything with the firefox window. It worked with the firefox 3
Leo
Re: stroke it doesn't work with firefox 4.0b10
January 26, 2011 02:58PM
Hello acemtp,

No problems with Mozilla Firefox Beta 10
WinXP sp3, StrokeIt Home 0.97

Identifier : MozillaWindowClass

Best regards

Leo
I am using the latest ff beta, however i am unable to use the gesture up-right, so that it automatically moves the cursor to the search box, anyway to fix this? All the other gestures seem to work fine. Even the Ctrl + E shortcut no longer seems to work.
Strokeit stopped working since I upgraded from FF3.X to FF4.0.1. It's as if strokeit was not installed: no trails, no actions. Outside of the FF window Strokeit works fine as usual. Some FF settings in about:config?
Ignore that. After installing FF4 I installed SI 0.97 and imported a settings file that had FF disabled. Duh.
I am not able to use 'Activate Window' the activate a Firefox 4 window. I have tried using the newly modified class for Firefox 4 'MozillaWindowClass'. It does not work. Any suggestions?
Re: stroke it doesn't work with firefox 4.0b10
June 02, 2011 10:46AM
Could it be that somehow focus is set back on another window immediately after you activate Firefox? I don't know.

Have you tried using the crosshair to identify your Firefox application?
Has anyone been able to figure out how to fix the up-right search feature using the latest version of firefox and strokeit 9.7?
The shortcut for focus the search box changed to CTRL + K.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 5 plus 1?