Posted by nini 
nini
How to use Ctrl+Wheel_up?
March 22, 2010 09:52AM
How to use Ctrl+Wheel_up?
Thanks!
Re: How to use Ctrl+Wheel_up?
March 22, 2010 11:11PM
Nini, I am not exactly sure what you are after; but, if you want to hold control while scrolling the wheel up and thus execute a command, it cannot be done, unfortunately. StrokeIt allows for only one stroke-triggering key to be active, and it has to be a mouse button. The stroke-triggering key is the key that tells StrokeIt that it should watch which gesture you are making until you release this key. By default, it is the right mouse button.

You can however have StrokeIt execute a command at your holding down the right mouse button while scrolling up: just assign "wheel up" as a gesture to an action, and make sure the right mouse button is set as the stroke-triggering key in Preferences.

If you want StrokeIt to send ctrl+wheel_up as keystrokes to some program, I don't think it is possible (perhaps someone else knows more).
See the keystrokes list:
http://www.tcbmi.com/strokeit/docs/keys.shtml

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 03/22/2010 11:13PM by Cerberus.
eonafis
Re: How to use Ctrl+Wheel_up?
June 07, 2010 07:48AM
yes it is possible, but with a diffrant way, my language is not good, surry for this,
I use this key, photoshop or 3d max, this way
1_ in the customize menu, click one hot key, and use it command like ctrl + F11 , AFTER in the stroke it, for that application, add new command, Choose gesture whell down and add it F11 hotkey,
2_ and when you working in 3 d max, do your stroke with mouse and press on the keyboard ctrl

max is detected this command ctrl + f11

with this way you can add two or more actions in one gesture....

surry for my bad language... I thınk, anybudy is dont understand
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 11 plus 9?