Donate

Forums/Help
Contact Us

StrokeIt

Does WHEEL_DOWN/UP actually work now?

Posted by MKairys 
Does WHEEL_DOWN/UP actually work now?
December 02, 2009 06:27AM
I've always wanted to use one of the task-switch-via-mouse-wheel gestures I've read about but I've never gotten StrokeIt to see any movement of the mouse wheel as a gesture, and I still can't.

I can see (in another program) the invisible window StrokeIt pops up to catch gestures, and rotating the wheel doesn't invoke that - only moving the mouse does. Vista 32, MS Intellimouse with Intellipoint.
Re: Does WHEEL_DOWN/UP actually work now?
December 02, 2009 07:36AM
Also, I don't use strokeit in Opera browser (cause it uses its own gestures), can I make this particular gesture(task swithcing) use in opera
Re: Does WHEEL_DOWN/UP actually work now?
December 02, 2009 09:18AM
You either use StrokeIt or Opera's built in gestures, you can't have both at the same time. So if you want to use StrokeIt to switch task while browsing in Opera you'll have to enable it there. Doing so you'll lose Opera's built in gestures and you'll have to re-create them in StrokeIt.

An alternative is to use the disable key (ctrl by default) to make Opera's gestures. But the point of task switching (and anything else) with StrokeIt is not to have to use the keyboard at.

By the way, I still think that the taskbar is just as good for that purpose and alt-tab on the keyboard is even faster.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 23 plus 14?