Donate

Forums/Help
Contact Us

StrokeIt

keystrokes...

Posted by woodyl 
keystrokes...
August 10, 2009 12:55PM
I have some questions. I hope to getting help.

I would like to send within "Firefox" a link with my email client the bat. I have setup a command send keystrokes to firefox
"[ALT_DOWN]F[ALT_UP]L" (FILE->SEND LINK)

that works fine. the bat is opneing a new windows to create a new message, and will prompt for the email receipment.

Next have setup another command to send keystrokes "user@domain.com". This keystrokes should be inserted in the bat. but it dont work! :-(

i have installed a keylogger, an i found out, that the keystrokes are sent to mozilla firefox and not to the bat!

The firefox window is in the background. the bat window is in the forground.

anyone can help me out, how send the keystrokes to the bat window, and not to firefox?

sorry for my poor english. hope you can understand what im trying to do..

thanks

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/10/2009 12:57PM by woodyl.
Re: keystrokes...
August 10, 2009 01:24PM
The bat might be in foreground but still Firefox is the active window and it has the focus. You should issue a Windows - Activate command prior sending keystrokes to the bat, addressing it either by class or by caption and perhaps adding a few milliseconds to wait for the bat to initialize its window.
August 10, 2009 01:51PM
gemisigo can you contact me? thanks
my email feuer@fornow.eu
August 10, 2009 02:15PM
Well, this forum is to exchange knowledge & opinions and I have very bad experience about revealing my email to strangers (sorry), therefore I see no reason why should we go private and write emails. What you may ask and what I may answer might be interesting to other people too, so our conversation should rest here till the end of times :)

If you have question, post it here, you might get several other (more relevant) answers from other forum dwellers. This is how it works ;)

Thx
August 10, 2009 02:33PM
activate windows with "caption" doesn´t work.
August 10, 2009 07:11PM
I think you should have a separate application definition for The Bat and include the gesture and the keystrokes action under it.
August 11, 2009 02:48AM
He wants to start the whole thing from firefox, so he should not. I tried what I suggested and... I'm surprised. I entered a Caption and tried to run my default email client, activate it and send keystrokes to it. Nothing happened.

It seems that Activate Windows suffers from a similar disease as the Send Keystrokes does at some people (though that works perfectly at me). I closed the Command Editor and reopened it. All the entered text from the Activate Window has vanished. For some unknown reason it forcefully forgets its settings. My experiences are described at http://www.tcbmi.com/strokeit/forum/read.php?3,53887,54136,page=3#msg-54136
August 23, 2009 03:14AM
I have the same problem. the entered text in the "Text" and "Caption" are gone after clicking between the 2 commands
August 23, 2009 03:15AM
I have the same problem. the entered text in the "Text" and "Caption" are gone after clicking between the 2 commands. See vid http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PvUaZoutglA.
Any suggestions? Thanks
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 5 plus 5?