Forums/Help
Contact Us

StrokeIt

problem with language files (German)

Posted by karima 
karima
problem with language files (German)
March 22, 2003 10:58AM
I seem to have a problem with two of the German language files. When I choose German as my language I get two error messages when I start StrokeIt.

The first refers to Strings\mintotray\Deutsch.lng and says Werkzeuge - Messagebox. I've had this in the previous version and it is still there in the newest version (.9.2a).

The second refers to Strings\multimon\Deutsch.lng and says that this is an old string, and I should get a new one. This problem is new with the .9.2a version.

Using German with StrokeIt is not really important to me, but still - is there a solution to this problem?

karima

P.S. since this is my first post here, I'd like to add:
This program is great! I use it constantly and am completely addicted to it - I nearly can't work on other computers which don't haveStrokeIt.

Jeff
Re: problem with language files (German)
March 22, 2003 02:14PM
karima,

Thanks for reporting this, it turns out the language installer wasn't including the correct files. I've fixed this now, so if you download and reinstall the German language files, everything should work well for you.

-- Jeff
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 11 plus 19?