Contact Us

StrokeIt

Nest Task and Previous Task and importing gestues

Posted by Austen 
Austen
Nest Task and Previous Task and importing gestues
February 06, 2003 06:40PM
<HTML>hi all..

jeff.. you're a genius! i will be donating money soon! amazing program... i was wondering though.. the next task and previous task gestures do not seem to work for me.. is this common? it doesnt' work on m XP machine... Also how can i import gestures.. i have another machine andi want to export gestures to it. I've tried using the import and export functions on that come with it but when i import (by double clicking on the .sxp file that is created) it just opens up the config windown and nothing seems to be imported... well thanks again for making an absolutely amazing program!

Austen in San Diego</HTML>
<HTML>Hi Austen,

Jeff wrote in the beta test phase to task next previous for XP

> WinXP only
>On my WinXP I can't select the Window Next Prevous - Command these
> are not in the command selection any hints solution ?

Unfortunately, WinXP handles the taskbar in a very very inconsistent fashion that makes it impossible for me to make these commands work on XP.

A workaround from the forum members is for task next and previous
in WinXP

send keystrokes

Task Next
[ALT_DOWN][SHIFT_DOWN][ESCAPE][SHIFT_UP][ENTER_DOWN][ALT_UP][ENTER_UP]

Task Prev
[ALT_DOWN][SHIFT_DOWN][TAB][SHIFT_UP][ALT_UP]

I know that is not working all the time but when you find a better solution let me know and post here.

>I've tried using the import and export functions on that come with it but >when i import (by double clicking on the .sxp file that is created) it just >opens up the config windown and nothing seems to be imported...

This is working for me ....

Do you try: File -->import config ?
and it is still not working for you ?

with best regards

Leo</HTML>
<HTML>Thanks for the reply Leo.. I'll give that a try... you guys are really great!

Austen</HTML>
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 16 plus 11?