Wiki
Plugins
Translations
Developers
Donate

Forums/Help
Contact Us

StrokeIt

StrokeIt mouse gestures not working on Maxthon 2.5.9 Win7 x64...

Posted by Allen 
I just upgraded to Windows 7 x64 and most of the time my StrokeIt mouse gestures are not working on Maxthon 2.5.9 web browser. Seems mainly a problem with combo hotkeys like CTRL+V , but not a problem with single hotkeys like F1-F12 keys. Anyone know how to fix this?

BTW: I'm using StrokeIt 0.9.6
after a bit more testing, it seems that this problem may be caused by Maxthon 2.5.9 reacting to the right click too soon, thus interfering with the gestures' hotkey. in other programs, right click doesn't do anything until the button is released. but in maxthon, it reacts as soon as the button is pressed down. any way to fix this?
never mind the 2nd post, my observation is not correct, feel free to delete the 2nd post. my problem in 1st post still needs fixing however...
the problem seems to be that maxthon 2.5.9 goes out of focus immediately after doing a strokeit gesture that sends a combo key like CTRL+V. any ideas?
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 19 plus 23?