Contact Us

StrokeIt

Can't launch applications at all

Posted by octaedro7 
octaedro7
Can't launch applications at all
April 10, 2003 02:22PM
first: WinXP pro SP1, StrokeIt 9.2a

The program works really good in almost every function but I'cannot launch any app with the run program command.
I cannot launch Incredimail XE 9.31, set as default e-mail client, with the run e-mail client command (default action), even though, once incredimail is launched, the new command works fine. I've tried to set an action with the run command for starting incredimail and not worked either.

Is there some trick or special syntax that i've have to use?

here's how i set the command:

Run - Run program

File: C:\Archivos de programa\IncrediMail\bin\IncMail.exe
Start Dir: C:\Archivos de programa\IncrediMail\bin
Arguments:
Run: Normal Window

Help Please

Leo
Re: Can't launch applications at all
April 11, 2003 08:11AM
Hi octaedro7,

I have no idea ....
Works fine here. Do you set this as global action ? and add a gesture to it ?I have no problems at all.

with best regards

Leo

octaedro7
April 11, 2003 12:39PM
yap. I've done all i'm supsossed to. Got amazing results on Total Cmd, MyIE2, Flash mx, etc.

But as I said, cannot find the way to make the run command works.
Jeff
April 11, 2003 01:24PM
Have you happened to try running a program that is not in a directory containing spaces? C:\windows\notepad.exe, for example.

-- Jeff
octaedro7
April 12, 2003 12:51PM
tried what you said Jeff and no results. Anyway 90% of my app are installed in program files folder, so the command becomes very unuseful if it has such limitation (the no spaces thing)

Tnx anyway
Author:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 19 plus 3?