Forums/Help
Contact Us

StrokeIt

Zoom

Posted by Detrie 
Detrie
Zoom
September 08, 2010 10:26AM
Is there a gesture for zoom? In All-In-One-Gestures FireFox it is Zoom in on Text/Image
Re: Zoom
September 08, 2010 10:35AM
What do you mean under 'gesture for zoom'? There are many different gestures (that you draw) and they trigger actions. It's up to you which gesture activates zoom in selected application (if it supports it). StrokeIt does not zoom things on its own (does not have native/built-in action for that) if that's what you're talking about, but you can find many 3rd party applications for that purpose.
Detrie
September 08, 2010 02:35PM
You're right about the gesture...
I guess what I meant to say was.. I would like to perform the action of Zoom in Text in Firefox and attach a gesture to it. Zoom in Text is performed by scrolling the mouse wheel while holding the control key.
September 08, 2010 04:16PM
I see. Then the easiest "gesture" is to scroll the wheel while holding CTRL, it works in many applications. If you want to avoid using the keyboard, you've to create two gestures, one pressing down CTRL, and another one releasing it after using the wheel since that does not happen automatically. I'd rather stick to the first method.
September 08, 2010 04:42PM
You could set gestures to carry out the hotkeys control+ and control- to zoom in and out in Firefox, i.e. StrokeIt will press the plus sign while holding down control, etc..
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Attachments:
  • Valid attachments: zip, sxp, cfg
  • No file can be larger than 128 KB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 512 KB
  • 4 more file(s) can be attached to this message

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 22 plus 2?