Forums/Help
Contact Us

StrokeIt

activate window

Posted by Nojim 
Nojim
activate window
February 15, 2006 11:26PM
I'm trying to find a way to, under global actions, open up a firefox window, with multiple tabs, each one opening a differerent site.

I have gotten to the point where if i put the action under mozilla, it will work just fine, but if i try to use it under global, it will open all of the web pages in new windows instead of just one. I believe the reason for this is that I need to activate the firefox window before it will recognize the new tab command. I'm just not sure how to use the activate window command to make it work. If someone could tell me how to use it to activate Firefox, that would be great.
anon
Re: activate window
April 09, 2006 02:40AM
If you open Firefox, open your tabs with your specific sites and save that setup as your homepage, then each time you start Firefox, it will start with your configuration.
Graham - Aximilation.com
June 17, 2006 03:09AM
My two cents:
1. Make the first action to open firefox with your first tab
2. Use the Utilities - Delay action and set it to the number of seconds it will take to open firefox (experiment)
3. Open the other windows/tabs into the browser (most recent being the one you just created)
kernel
April 09, 2007 12:00PM
install tabmix plus in firefox.

in its options enable single window mode.

only one firefox window will be possible. ;-)
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Attachments:
  • Valid attachments: zip, sxp, cfg
  • No file can be larger than 128 KB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 512 KB
  • 4 more file(s) can be attached to this message

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 18 plus 21?