Contact Us

StrokeIt

IE Scrolling doesnt work

Posted by Elad 
Elad
IE Scrolling doesnt work
September 08, 2005 08:22AM
Hi all
I have just installed StrokeIt a couple of days ago on my tablet, and it looks like just what I need.
However = before installing it, I user the gestures UP and DOWN in my IE to scroll 1 page up and down. After installing Strokeit - it doesnt work anymore, and I couldnt find how I can scroll in IE.

What am I missing ? Should I define the scrolling somewhere in StrokeIT config ?

I am also using MyIE and installed the MyIE config from LEo's site - but it didnt changed anything..

Thanks in advance.

Elad

nik
Re: IE Scrolling doesnt work
September 09, 2005 06:34PM
What were you using before strokeit to go up and down. Like is there some other gesture application for tablet??
U have to assign keystokes , pageup and pagedown to the gestures up and down from the strokeit configuration thing.

Sidenote; don't use IE coz it plain sux and many ppl have reported problems with IE and strokeit. Instead try [url=http://www.opera.com,]http://www.opera.com,[/url] it even has gestures.
neil
January 22, 2006 09:57PM
i seem to be having a similar problem with firefox
i was using firefox's all in one gestures before, and could set up and down to pageup and pagedown respectively
with strokeit, pageup works but pagedown seems to not work
i can't figure it out and i have made many checks to make sure i have it set right
any suggestions?
neil
January 22, 2006 10:00PM
oops
nevermind, turns out the gesture was set to 2 actions, that was the problem
stupid me.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Attachments:
  • Valid attachments: zip, sxp, cfg
  • No file can be larger than 128 KB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 512 KB
  • 4 more file(s) can be attached to this message

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 19 plus 7?