Contact Us

StrokeIt

No TitleBar pop-up - Searched 4 but sqlerror

Posted by Stephen Miller 
Stephen Miller
No TitleBar pop-up - Searched 4 but sqlerror
August 19, 2002 02:32AM
<HTML>
I'm new re tuning in here, but I totally dig this program - been using Opera for a while and the back gesture alone - priceless... No it doesn't go wasted in the other apps! Thanks!

While tuning and making some new apps - specifically Paperport right now, I often get a pop up error (behind other apps, so you don't know why stroke it fails at first) no titlebar. Not sure why, I used the class bullseye, and any window that does pop up in paperport (only two worthy of macros) its the same name . Plus it works 3/4 of the time.

How do you handle "nicely" the (right click) context menus under whatever real-estate you're clicking over? Do you adjust the delay for the context menu to fire (say 250 msec), allow the context menus to trigger as you're leaving the area anyway, remap instead say middle (wheel depress) click?

sql error -- from "No Titlebar" search

Thanks! Smille02@MySun.COM</HTML>
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Attachments:
  • Valid attachments: zip, sxp, cfg
  • No file can be larger than 128 KB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 512 KB
  • 4 more file(s) can be attached to this message

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 10 plus 23?