Contact Us

StrokeIt

Mouse gestures on Desktop

Posted by raf 
raf
Mouse gestures on Desktop
September 04, 2008 05:31PM
Hey,
i just equipped my windows explorer with a set of mouse gestures, like new explorer window, forward, back, up, close and so on.
but for this to be even fancier it would be nice to be able to open an explorer window off the desktop for example.
somehow i wasn't able to find out under what name (aplication) i could address the desktop. for the explorer window the default aplication specified is CLASS:CabinetWClass and CLASS:ExploreWClass. i figured that the desktop should apply to these too, but it doesn't.
if anybody knows how to address the desktop to allow me to add a "down" gesture with [WIN_DOWN]E[WIN_UP] i would really apreciate your help.
but so far: really nice tool!! thanx!
raf
Re: Mouse gestures on Desktop
September 04, 2008 05:37PM
i have to appologize for this thread. delete it if you want.
i thought i had read through the default programs several times, but appaerntly it was there all the time, called "Windows Desktop". <doh>. somehow it's identified by CLASS:Progman.
sorry again, and feel free to delete this thread, since every person with half a brain (me not included aparently) figures this out in about 2 minutes =)
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Attachments:
  • Valid attachments: zip, sxp, cfg
  • No file can be larger than 128 KB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 512 KB
  • 4 more file(s) can be attached to this message

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 13 plus 20?