Forums/Help
Contact Us

StrokeIt

Problem with running app "FlashGet"

Posted by T 
T
Problem with running app "FlashGet"
September 11, 2009 07:29AM
I've set "run - run program for FlashGet" in Global Actions and when app is off and i perform gesture it start and it's ond top. But when I minimize it and next execute gesture it appears on taskbar and blink. Instead I've would like it to appear on top of my screen again. Is it possible?
Re: Problem with running app "FlashGet"
October 21, 2009 03:39PM
You could try the "Windows - Activate Window" command. In order to get the window class, use the class finding tool that you use when you create a new application. It allows you to click on a window to get its class name.
T
October 24, 2009 01:34PM
This works great! Thank you :)
October 25, 2009 08:38PM
I am very glad it worked!
November 11, 2009 06:24PM
Cerberus, I have question for you.

command "Window - Activate window" has two fields that should be field in:

• Class
• Caption

I'd like to set gesture that brings Windows Explorer on top of my screen, when it is hidden under other opened windows ( browser, file manager etc ... )

Windows explorer's class is CabinetWClass.( made a new app and got the class name with a finder tool )

when I write it in the "class" and "caprion" fields there is no result - gesture does't work.

What should I write in these fields, to get a desired result ?
November 12, 2009 02:16AM
Though I'm not Cerberus, I'll try to answer your question.
"Window - Active Window" has two fields but not both of them have to be filled in. Caption is the string that is on the top of your window and it changes with current path. If you write CabinetWClass to both of the fields it won't work until it meets the requirement of an explorer window showing a directory named CabinetWClass.
You don't need Caption unless you want to activate one specific explorer window showing one specific path. Just leave it empty.
November 13, 2009 11:54AM
Thanks, gemisigo !

Now everything works perfectly :)
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 17 plus 15?