Forums/Help
Contact Us

StrokeIt

Alt+TAB Gestures function

Posted by Astranded 
Alt+TAB Gestures function
June 25, 2009 10:13PM
Improvement I expected :
1. Function that let user choose minimized windows by using mouse, it default can be done by using alt + Tab key on keyboard, on mouse gesture implementation is already implemented on opera by right click and hold it then scroll up and down to choose the minimized windows ( I guess I will be nice if it can be implemented on strokeit too, like opera do)
2. FlipBack and FlipForward like opera done for forwarding page or back to previous page.
3. default configured to open my computer, my document , or other default windows application (since It hard to find the exe and need more advanced configuration taken from windows registry to create new)
thank for developer for share such incredible application
Tim
Re: Alt+TAB Gestures function
August 24, 2009 02:06PM
I second idea about FlipForward and FlipBack.
josh
September 14, 2009 02:38AM
i use left click followed by right click ( http://lifehacker.com/5271501/activate-alt+tab-switching-with-just-your-mouse ) which works quite nicely. not a part of strokeit, but a useful alternative
georg
December 04, 2009 03:55PM
@Astranded

I think there's a little workaround for that functionality you wish:

Make a new command with the option "Keys - Send Keystroke" with these keystrokes " [CTRL_DOWN][ALT_DOWN][TAB][ALT_UP][CTRL_UP] ".

At least it works with Windows 7 (as I'm using it that way).

good luck...
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 22 plus 6?