Wiki
Plugins
Translations
Developers
Donate

Forums/Help
Contact Us

StrokeIt

Three Features - Initiate Gesture with keys, touchpad gestures, and mouse clicks

Posted by Sean 
Hi. I like StrokeIt a lot but it really needs three features for it to be truely useful for me (and other touchpad users including the rest of the Mac community running Windows on the new Macbooks). It would be really nice if you could use a key, instead of a mouse button to initiate a gesture. Since the Macbook has only one mouse button and using the left mouse button as the gesture recongnizer causes issues while dragging scroolbars, etc. It would also be nice if it supported touchpad tad gestures, like tapping with multiple fingers or scrolling with multiple fingers. Also, the ability to send a mouse click. In particular a right click. I would love to use a gesture by holding some defined key like Ctrl, taping the touchpad with three fingers and then getting a right click. Multiple finger tap is important because it does not move the pointer any. Is it possible that any of these might be supported in the future?

Thanks,
Sean

It has often been reiterated that StrokeIt will not become a key hooker.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 3 plus 23?