Wiki
Plugins
Translations
Developers
Donate

Forums/Help
Contact Us

StrokeIt

different gesture drawing buttons at the same time..

Posted by riven 
it would be really useful if it was possible to use different drawing buttons at the same time. for example a gesture done with the right click would do a different action then the same one made with a middle mouse button.

I believe it's easy to make and would add a lot in functionality.
same here. this wld be damn useful.
anotehr way doing this wld be to allow 2 instances of strokeit run simultaneously
It might also be useful to activate gestures by holding down another button such as the shift button and then moving the mouse. This would be useful for devices such as TouchPads where it's difficult to hold the mouse button and form a gesture with one hand. That way pushing shift and doing a gesture with the other hand on the pad could be nice.

I'm glad you liked my idea. I hope Jeff adds it soon, it would be a major improvement for sure.
Search the forums for information regarding this topic.
well... I didnt say im the first one to invent it ;) but it's not about talking about it, its about having it in Strokeit ;)
And if you search the forums, you'll find information regarding that.
ive searched and found nothing. would you please give me a link? ;)

thank you
Hello,

I think the idea is great.

The best way to implement it would be to add checkboxes to the application menu, so that different drawbuttons could be used in different applications (cumulatively or not).

regards

This suggestion has been made and knocked back by the developer due to performance concerns.

I think I covered my opinion on this here:
[url=http://www.tcbmi.com/strokeit/forum/read.php?f=4&i=834&t=834]http://www.tcbmi.com/strokeit/forum/read.php?f=4&i=834&t=834[/url]
Re: different gesture drawing buttons at the same time..
September 12, 2007 12:12PM
that would be great. i would like to have the option to specify the kind of gesture for each thing, for example, to use stroke it gestures with middle button if i am working on opera, because i want both!
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.