Forums/Help
Contact Us

StrokeIt

A version for Mac OSX perhaps?

Posted by Rutt 
Rutt
A version for Mac OSX perhaps?
September 25, 2004 09:38AM
I use stroke it on my desk bound pc and love it - but really miss it when useing my Mac laptop. Any plans for a version?
G
Brodie
Re: A version for Mac OSX perhaps?
September 25, 2004 01:53PM
I second this question. OS X has the ability to tie gesture support into Carbon and/or Cocoa API based software. I don't know how a system-wide gesture application would work, but then - I have no idea how to do it in Windows.

-Brodie
Jeff
September 25, 2004 02:05PM
It's not likely to happen until 1) Macs get more than one mouse button and 2) I get a Mac :)

-- Jeff
on
November 12, 2004 06:41AM
I really don't want to be an arshole but since i read a lot of proud mac users describing agressivily how their macs and OSX are far better than an x86 PC with Windows i think they don't deserve StrokeIt. Because they always saying that holy mac is the best and OSX is perfect, there is Exposé and the Dock, etc and it's so eyecandy (i think IKEA-style and boring design even if it's really beautiful) and Windows is a ****, full of spyware and viruses and BSoDs and they are telling a lot of lies. I don't want to defend Windows but in fact i'm sure it's not worse than OSX. I've seen a lot of crashed OSX situations and i'm sure if OSX would be in the position of Windows it would have the same amount of viruses, etc.
If most of the mac users think that OSX has all of the innovations (they think OSX is the only OS that has original innovations) then learn to live without mouse gestures if Apple won't make its own as a built-in feature.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 18 plus 6?