Forums/Help
Contact Us

StrokeIt

Unrecognized gestures

Posted by Ron 
Ron
Unrecognized gestures
February 28, 2004 06:48PM
It would be nice when StrokeIt did not recognize a command with learn mode off, that it would notify you in some way. I have some programs that take some time to load. I’m not always able to know if they are loading or if StrokeIt just didn’t recognized the command. Maybe something like the mouse pointer changes color or the pointer changes to a pointer with a question mark if it does not recognize the command.

Scott
Re: Unrecognized gestures
February 28, 2004 07:31PM
You add an On Screen Display command to those commands, and then you'll know if they were executed.
Ron
February 28, 2004 08:46PM
I don't know how to do that. Can you give me an example.

Thanks
Scott
February 28, 2004 10:16PM
It's the same way that you add any other command, except you use the On Screen Display command.
Koz
September 13, 2005 03:01PM
I'm in a similar predicament, only there are many gestures I use to open up a lot of different things, in which I'm not sure if it's "thinking" or just hit an unrecognized gesture. So I think what he was after (which is what I am after) ... can you default "unrecognized gestures" to do something?

For example, if instead of popping up the unrecognized gesture box, it just spits out an OSD for a second so I know it didn't accept it?
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 22 plus 7?