Forums/Help
Contact Us

StrokeIt

left-click command

Posted by Markus 
Markus
left-click command
January 25, 2004 07:45AM
Cause nobody could help me I think there is no way to execute a left-click in a command. This is necessary to choose an item that shall be affected by the commands.
My example was choosing a certain contact in Outlook by starting the mouse gestoure over it (a left-click must be executed) and then running the following commands from the gestoure after having marked this contact. New message to contact is an option that needs this improvement of StrokeIt.
Thx and bye
Markus
Scott
Re: left-click command
January 25, 2004 07:51PM
Mouse clicks are not implemented in StrokeIt, and as far as I know, are not planned.

-Scott
Markus
January 26, 2004 03:11PM
So starting a command succession from a certain position is no reason for you to implent mouse clicks in StrokeIt?
I think in some programs this is the key to use gestoures even if the goal is not easy to mark (for example a contact that cannot be marked by keystrokes but shall be affected by gestoure)...
Well, I just hope you will decide to implement this one day.
Thx 4 answer!
Markus
Chaendler
August 16, 2004 03:09PM
I hope that too.
BooLoo
September 13, 2004 05:28AM
I hope mouse clicks will also be implemented in some way or another in StrokeIt.
Michael Kairys
September 16, 2004 06:39AM
You could use StrokeIt in combination with another utility to accomplish this. I use [url=http://www.macros.com]Macro Express[/url], which costs; but a free alternative is [url=http://www.autohotkey.com]AutoHotKey[/url].
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 19 plus 20?