Contact Us

StrokeIt

Cake

Posted by Pratt 
Pratt
Cake
April 04, 2003 08:00PM
You guys deserve alotta cake!

I think it would be cool with something like a kickstarter helpy thing added onto the great support and forums and general presentation.

Now I don´t say I slept alot this week so might have commited the sin of being extremely not observant.

I think what I yam saying is that it took me like three hours from I heard about it till I realised how cool it was and I belive that is due to undercommunication of this said coolness.

This is the problems I had before I entirely "got it" and saw the light.

* Concept of

This turned me off when I first used it:

* Seeing the list with extremely

I was linked from ingvar yayhooray forum and it said
Jeff
Re: Cake
April 04, 2003 09:43PM
It looks like you may have forgotten to finish you post, or just fell asleep typing.

I'll be the first to admit that we are in desperate need of some good documentation, and the second to agree that a lot of cake would be great. For those wishing to contribute cake or docs, take a look at the [url=http://www.tcbmi.com/strokeit/donate.shtml]donations[/url] section of the page. Otherwise, we're just going to have to wait for me to work up some documentation, which I hate doing and will probably put off for as long as I possibly can :)

-- Jeff

Scott
April 04, 2003 10:57PM
Or, if you provided us at TCB with cake, Pratt, *I* might be willing to do the docs. ;)

-Scott
Xandl
April 07, 2003 09:44AM
Hello there,

rofl, very funny post ... greetings to sleeping Pratt :-)

I don't want to offend anyone here, I just like your tool a lot, so I keep on reading here sometimes.

All the best,
greetings from austria,

ciao
Xandl

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 2 plus 2?