Forums/Help
Contact Us

StrokeIt

On Screen Display for all actions

Posted by James Stauffer 
James Stauffer
On Screen Display for all actions
March 14, 2003 01:27PM
I think it would be nice if it would always give me feedback (like an On Screen Display) about the gesture recognized and/or action run. I know I can do that manually for each action but it is quite a bit of work to do it for every action.
DJiK
Re: On Screen Display for all actions
July 06, 2003 06:37AM
I join this request too! ;-)

And a on screen display also when a form is not recognised. This would be better than enable the dialog "Learn gesture" to see if our gesture is not good.

Very good prog anyway! :-)
blubb_fallo
Re: On Screen Display for all actions
July 08, 2003 12:01AM
Yeah, this feature would be quite helpful. Of course, it should be deselectable for those people who never draw a gesture wrongly. But I would select it for sure, because I want to know if StrokeIt does the thing I want it to. Since I ve added some personal gestures that may be similar to some default ones, I feel slightly unsure with Strokeit. I cannot check, if a particular gesture is already used and what for, nor if StrokeIt has learned enough to distinguish my "alpha" from the default "K" surely. So I´d feel much better recognizing immediately, if something e. g. has been cut-out or if it´s deleted :).

It´s not only StrokeIt, wich has to learn ... In the current version I can EITHER get feedback within the "learning" modus OR use the gestures. To put this together would improve even this great program!
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 19 plus 15?