Forums/Help
Contact Us

StrokeIt

Multiple Simultaneous processes

Posted by Brian 
Brian
Multiple Simultaneous processes
February 10, 2003 11:02AM
<HTML>I was wondering if there would be a way to do more than one thing at a time. Like I have action sequences to sign on and check the balance of my checking account, and I have a process to check my mail. I'd like to be able to do both, or more, at the same time, draw my action for the account and one for my mail, but I can't. Also, sometimes, say, there's a glitch (my fault, not the programs) in accessing the account, maybe the web page didn't load fast enough so the delay set wasn't long enough and then the password didn't get entered. Well, if that glitch occurs and I can't get past page one, then I have to wait for the whole process to finish before I can do it again to see if it works, and that might be 45 seconds or so. So that's another application of the usefulness of simultaneous processes, but I don't know if its doable for you all or what. Thanks for your time :-)

Brian</HTML>
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 6 plus 24?