Contact Us

StrokeIt

Minor request

Posted by Critter 
Critter
Minor request
January 19, 2003 11:32AM
<HTML>Howdy!

Wow, what can I say? This is the kind of shareware that I'm more than happy to support. Low-priced, incredibly useful, and often-improved; most of the large software companies could learn a thing or two from you...

In any case, I just checked the 'About' box and was shocked to see that I've done a total of 1577 gestures since the last time my machine was booted. Any chance you could include code for a running total of the number of gestures used? Kind of useless (like a mouse odometer), but amusing (like a mouse odometer). :)

With the amount I use StrokeIt, I feel I need to donate... seeing just how often I use it might make that need more pressing ;)

Mostly I just wanted to give kudos for the great program. Keep up the good work!!

-Chris</HTML>
Jeff
Re: Minor request
January 21, 2003 10:50PM
<HTML>Chris,

The gesture count is the number of gestures you've drawn since StrokeIt was installed, so your feature is already there :)

If, however, your gesture count is being reset every time you restart, it's a bug that I'd like to fix: what OS are you running?

I'm glad you're enjoying the program. As a home user, you are welcome to use the program for free. Dotations are strictly voluntary but always appreciated.

-- Jeff</HTML>
Dennis
January 22, 2003 12:50PM
<HTML>WHAAAAAAAAAT I'm using StrokeIT since such a long time and never seen that before? Damn you guys!

Jeff same problem here: Gestures performed 14.... and I have it installed since... lemme see... 3 weeks now. And I guess I performed more than that amount of gestures :)

Still Win2k user here. And Logitech Mouse. Anything else you should know? Nah you rock Jeff :)

Feeling icky? Get a hickey!

Dennis</HTML>
Critter
January 31, 2003 10:51PM
<HTML>Hi Jeff,

Yup, I checked again, and the count is definitely resetting itself everytime the machine is booted. I'm running XP Home & Mouseware 9.73. Let me know if there's any other info you need!!

Thanks,

-Chris</HTML>
Jeff
February 01, 2003 08:47AM
<HTML>I think this should be fixed now. Can you try out the <a href="http://www.tcbmi.com/cgi-bin/download.pl?file=StrokeIt9_1_pre.exe">.9.1 preview build</a> and see if the problem is still there.

Thanks,

Jeff</HTML>
Critter
February 08, 2003 12:12PM
<HTML>Hi Jeff,

Sorry about the delay getting back to you, but the preview build worked great, as does .9.1. Thanks alot, and keep it up!! :D

BTW: strokes since .9pre was installed a week ago: 4359. Wow!!

-Chris</HTML>
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 14 plus 25?