Forums/Help
Contact Us

StrokeIt

Razer Boomslang

Posted by Kenny 
Kenny
Razer Boomslang
November 18, 2002 10:50PM
<HTML>I have a Razer Boomslang mouse (www.razerzone.com). It has 5 buttons and untill I read about your software in computer shopper magazine i couldn't think of any use for the fifth button. When I got your software, I couldn't use the fifth button in your software. If I could assign the Draw Gesture to a keyboard key, I could use my razer software to have the fifth button hold that key when I press it. I'm pretty sure that most mice with more buttons will allow you to assign any of the buttons to various keys.

If you just added support for other keys to be used to draw a gesture, people could use other mouse buttons.</HTML>
Scott
Re: Razer Boomslang
November 19, 2002 04:49AM
<HTML>This has been mentioned in the past. Search the forum for replies on this topic.

-Scott</HTML>
Jeff
Re: Razer Boomslang
November 19, 2002 10:17PM
<HTML>Actually, the idea of using the mouse drivers to hold a keyboard key when you hold the mouse button is a new idea, and might actually work as a nice workaround.

Thanks for the idea, I'll see how feasible it really is.

BTW, which issuse of Computer Shopper did you read about the software in? I had no idea that there were any printed articles about this :)

-- Jeff</HTML>
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 10 plus 18?