Contact Us

StrokeIt

new gesture - reload

Posted by pi 
pi
new gesture - reload
September 27, 2002 06:22PM
<HTML>hi jeff,

i think it would be nice to have a new learned gesture immediately available.
i guess it can be done with one additional macro program (rebooting strokeit), but a tiny internal reboot would be better.

a futher question:
can you give me a xml file with all gestures and commands ?
my idea is to bring that into dreamweaver.
dreamweaver mx has a snippet panel, where you can store your own code lines. this would make the scripting a little bit more comfortable.
in dreamweaver it would be then the drag and drop.
and dreamweaver has also a reference panel ...

i mean the better thing would be, that strokeit itself would have a supadup a editor.

at least the strokeit window should be resizeable.

hey and thanks again for that lovely program, i suffer while working on computers without mouse gestures.

btw. today i assigned [right left] to 'close all documents and the program without asking'.
[right left] is for me like ereasing something on paper - a definetly no!!.

cheers
pi</HTML>
Jeff
Re: new gesture - reload
September 27, 2002 09:55PM
<HTML>1) It should already do this. You may need to close and restart the command editor, however.

2) Nope :) I don't know what you'd want, and I have no use for xml files myself. It shouldn't be too hard to create them yourself.

3) It would be nice to have an editor, but it's really just meant to be used through the GUI. I know the keyboard commands can get awkward in the tiny window, but it's really not going to hurt anyone to edit the files with notepad if they must :)

-- Jeff</HTML>
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 3 plus 5?