Developers
Donate

Forums/Help
Contact Us

StrokeIt

Include Command Line Parameter for StrokeIT Clean Start

Posted by Dennis 
<HTML>Hi Jeff,

sometimes I have the problem, that I can't start the command editor up again,m when I hide the symbol out of the taskbar. THis only solves when I make a gesture for the command editor and start it up like so.
But another click on the exe file doest work sometimes.

Could you include something really little such as: "strokeit.exe -clean" as a link and that just starts up the command editor?

Thank you
Dennis</HTML>
<HTML>Dennis,

Simply running StrokeIt a second time should restore the command editor (which is everything the proposed "-clean" parameter would do). If that doesn't always work on your machine, try to find the exact steps necessary to reproduce the bug, and I'll be happy to fix it. Otherwise, there's not much I can do.

-- Jeff</HTML>
<HTML>I can reproduce it easily. Win2k first off. I start strokeIT choose preferencves, delete the checkmark before Show Icon in System Tray et voila.
Now when I click on the exe again the command editor doesn't show up. CLosing StrokeIT completely and then Starting again doesn't resolve that either. THe only way I get then to the command editor is over my gesture which pops up the editor.

Dennis</HTML>
<HTML>Okay, I've fixed this now. Thanks for the report.

-- Jeff</HTML>
<HTML>Where can I find the new version? I mean under download is only the 9.8a and I had the beta beta (from teh forum) 9.9 or so... I forgot :) .9b9 i looked it up.

Thanks
Dennis</HTML>
<HTML>You'll just have to wait for the next beta release :)

-- Jeff</HTML>
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 11 plus 21?