Wiki
Plugins
Translations
Developers
Donate

Forums/Help
Contact Us

StrokeIt

StrokeIT Programming language and portability?

Posted by Dennis 
Dennis
StrokeIT Programming language and portability?
June 14, 2002 06:22PM
<HTML>Hi Jeff,just a short question: I miss StrokeIT on my PocketPC. Since porting from programs from Win to PPC is not that big of a deal... pleaaaaaaase ;) I don't know if it's possible with StrokeIT just fill me in what you think.

Keyboards in Internet Cafe's suck
Dennis</HTML>
<HTML>Well, since I don't have a PocketPC, it makes it very difficult. If someone want to send me one, I'll be happy to give it shot :)

-- Jeff</HTML>
<HTML>In what language was it written anyways?</HTML>
<HTML>It's written in a mix of C and Assembler, but that's not really the important part for porting, it's the platform API. Porting to PalmOS would really be more work than it's worth, however, porting to WinCE or XP Embedded should be relatively painless.

-- Jeff</HTML>
<HTML>:-D Buy a PPC then and port it! :) Would be the greatest for me... Well doh' I betcha that won't happen. What a pitty. I'll send u my PPC u port it and then u send it back... or not :)

I'm tired
Dennis</HTML>
<HTML>I miss it terribly when I am Linux - KDE had a prototype gesture recognition project but it doesn't work with KDE3 :-(
-A</HTML>
rj (rjareno@ee.ucr.edu)
Re: StrokeIT Programming language and portability?
April 24, 2004 05:27AM
i have a program that runs on visual c++ 6.0 is it possible to port it to wince 4.02? i'm desperate guys! =/

-rj
please port for linux (kde) ..... its the one thing i cant find an equivelant for on linux. and copying/pasting is anoying without the gestures.

if you ever do email me at ricochetgod@comcast.net

~Truth
There are no plans at this time, or in the foreseeable future, to port StrokeIt to linux.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 5 plus 10?