Forums/Help
Contact Us

StrokeIt

Rename function+Mouse position capture

Posted by Dennis 
Dennis
Rename function+Mouse position capture
December 13, 2001 12:24AM
<HTML>1)Maybe I am just too stupid, if so, sorry for being born ;)
But I can't find a rename function in teh program itself, so all the new made Actions and Commands are called "New Action" and "New Command". Wit 10 of these, u MIGHT loose the connections between your given actions and their names...
I know I can give the names over the config files, but I am a lazy person and don't wanna do that. I just want a small tiny fancy awesome window dindo, where i can put in my own defined name.

2)I know it is possible to capture the mouse, and where it is. I would appreciate it, if you would include a "click" command, maybe mixed with an improved finder tool, which knows where to click. I played with the thought to make a buttkicking move with my mouse and then for example let the mouse click somewhere i want the mouse to click (sounds like fetish, uh? CLICK ME... YEAHHHHHH RIGHT THERE, uuuuuhm that's what I like)

Thank you :)
Dennis</HTML>
JD
Re: Rename function+Mouse position capture
December 13, 2001 01:22AM
<HTML>You can rename items by clicking on the names. Like you rename shortcuts. HTH</HTML>
Scott
December 13, 2001 10:17AM
<HTML>Also, selecting the program, action, or command, and pressing [F2] on the keyboard will let you rename them.

-Scott</HTML>
Dennis
December 13, 2001 04:21PM
<HTML>ok.... as i said i'm just stupid so spank me and slap me...
but the mouse capture request stays hehe :)

I love your program! I even use it in Opera, even it got its own mouse gestures hehe</HTML>
JD
December 13, 2001 05:40PM
<HTML>Hehe, I use it with Opera too. :)</HTML>
Jeff
December 13, 2001 07:01PM
<HTML>I suppose I can forgive you for using it with Opera :)</HTML>
JD
December 13, 2001 09:38PM
<HTML>:)</HTML>
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 13 plus 22?