Donate

Forums/Help
Contact Us

StrokeIt

Where is Jeff?

Posted by GT-Force 
Where is Jeff?
September 29, 2007 08:03PM
Let's assume that something hit his head in an accident, and he doesn't remember anything about StrokeIt, and all the people using it, well, in fact, dependent on it, and he has no clue all these people are asking for a Vista-compatible version, or the source code, to convert it to an OpenSource project.

Maybe, if we gently remind him about StrokeIt, he may remember, and pick it up from where he left it, or may say, "here's the source-code, just leave me alone".

In case you did not know, looks like his direct (work) e-mail is the following:

[redacted - please use the contact form]

goes well with the domain name of this site, as well ;)

Looks like he worked on another freeware, K-meleon Web Browser, for a while (after was bored with StrokeIt, or gotten the hit to his head).

Good luck...

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/12/2023 07:32PM by jeff.
Teuf
Re: Where is Jeff Doozan?
October 30, 2007 09:53AM
Hello from France !

So sad :-(

I used Sensiva with Autocad since 1999 but it doesn't work with VISTA and I just seen the project was leaved...
So, Last week I find StrokeIt which seems work with VISTA and I read here that it was gove up too ...

I hope someone will find a solution for the drawing problem with VISTA
and an improvement to use StrokeIt with both left and right button in same time (like Sensiva)

Best Regards
Teuf
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 9 plus 5?