Chris Csatlos
Alt+Ctrl+Del
December 24, 2001 09:02PM
<HTML>I can't seem to get the Alt+Ctrl+Del key combination to work

Any ideas?</HTML>
Jubal
Re: Alt+Ctrl+Del
February 28, 2002 01:28AM
<HTML>Haven't tried it myself, but isn't that combination supposed to be locked by hardcode? Or something.. <:)</HTML>
Ravindra
March 21, 2002 01:36PM
<HTML>Hmm - didn't work for me either. if you're using XP - try the "shutdown" commands and tie it to a stroke.

For win9x there are several programs like this - not included in windows - but a net search should elucidate.</HTML>
Jeff
March 21, 2002 02:10PM
<HTML>Windows is very protective of the Ctrl+Alt+Delete sequence. To shutdown, try using the SendMessage utility to send "WM_CLOSE" to the window class "Progman"

-- Jeff</HTML>
D.Rider
June 12, 2002 12:11PM
<HTML>Is there a way to do the CTRL+ALT+DELETE for Windows 2000/NT to do the lockup? I just want to do a lockup - is there a command for that?

Thanks.</HTML>
D.Rider
June 12, 2002 01:08PM
<HTML>Sorry, I have to answer my own post. I finally found the command: RUNDLL32 USER32.DLL,LockWorkStation
I put RUNDLL32 as the file in a "Run Program" sequence with USER32.DLL,LockWorkStation as the argument and mapped it to the L gesture in Global. Works. Quick lockup.

I found this, if you can believe, at a DOS batch web site: www.robvanderwoude.com/rundll.html</HTML>
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 8 plus 20?