Donate

Forums/Help
Contact Us

StrokeIt

Strokeit Anonymous anyone?

Posted by amit 
Strokeit Anonymous anyone?
April 30, 2012 06:09PM
Today I was just considering how much I would be depressed if I was forced to live life without strokeit. I hope this utility is always around till I am alive. Is there a place where strokeit addicts can deaddict themselves? :)
Re: Strokeit Anonymous anyone?
May 03, 2012 02:02AM
I don't think there is. But you can always pick up new addictions. They might cancel older ones :) But why would you deaddict yourself in the first place?
May 03, 2012 03:56AM
I would sooner abandon Windows than mouse gestures; but Strokesplus is actively maintained and it works well. However, Jeff seems to be active again, so perhaps SI will be able to survive and prosper forever!
May 03, 2012 06:38AM
Your will be done, Cerberus! ;)
May 04, 2012 01:32PM
why to deaddict? Just for the fear that sooner or later it will stop working and I might become suicidal then.. So thought I'd be better prepared for the situation :)

[EDIT:] going to check out strokesplus.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/04/2012 01:34PM by amit.
May 04, 2012 02:57PM
Gemisigo: "Done"? How do you mean?

Amit: worst case scenario, you just roll back to an earlier version of Windows, and SI can't *stop* working.
May 07, 2012 03:36AM
@Cerberus: For "SI will be able to survive and prosper forever".
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 1 plus 4?