Forums/Help
Contact Us

StrokeIt

strokeit just stoped working

Posted by Formula21 
Formula21
strokeit just stoped working
July 01, 2011 10:40AM
I was loving this program for about.....4 or so hours then for no reason that I can figure out it just stopped working, no line comes up when I hold right click the software is on and actively being used but just nothing happens in none of the windows I try, on the desktop I just get the highlight box, I wish I could give more of an idea what might of happened to make it stop but I have no clue, only thing that happened before it stopped working was I was configuring mouse controls on my Razer Mamba.
Leo
Re: strokeit just stoped working
July 04, 2011 09:01AM
Hello Formula21,

If you shutdown StrokeIt and shutdown mouse controls and
restart StrokeIt. It is still the same ?

By the way SI 0.97 home and Win7 ?

Thanks Leo
Nathan
July 28, 2011 12:04PM
The same thing has happened to me. Please advise!
July 28, 2011 08:01PM
What have you tried so far?

Have you shut down and restarted StrokeIt?

Have you tried running it in Admin mode (in Windows 7, right-click the shortcut or .exe for StrokeIt and select "run as admin".

Have you checked the settings in StrokeIt's preferences/settings? Make sure the right activation key is selected (right mouse button, or whichever you use). Look through your list of applications and check whether the checkbox "disable for this application" is unchecked for the application "Global Gestures". If it is checked, no gestures will work, except in those programs for which you have specifically set them up.

Good luck!
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 22 plus 2?