Donate

Forums/Help
Contact Us

StrokeIt

Trial for Pro version?

Posted by guest 
Trial for Pro version?
June 16, 2010 02:06PM
Hi, I'm thinking about buying the Pro version. But is there a trial installer for it? I would like to test out the extra features before commiting to a purchase.
Leo
Re: Trial for Pro version?
June 16, 2010 04:22PM
Hello !

Thanks for your interest in the pro version. My personal opinion is that you have enought trial with the personal edition and if you like StrokeIt and want to give a little thankyou to Jeff Doozan you buy a pro version.

I can guarantee that you would like the pro version if you are a power user.

with best regards

Leo

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/16/2010 04:37PM by Leo.
June 16, 2010 05:27PM
The personal edition is completely free. If you are not skillful in programming Lua, there is very little that pro edition offers to you besides having a command for emulating mouse-clicks. On the other hand, built-in Lua is a great enhancement more than worth the price of the pro version. Lua alone is also free (you can download it here : http://www.lua.org) but it's a bit "uncommon". Try and see if you need/want to go Pro.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/16/2010 05:29PM by gemisigo.
June 16, 2010 07:30PM
I would still like to try out the Pro version first before commiting to a purchase. I would like to test out the extra features and see how well they work for me. Unless there is a satisfaction moneyback guarantee deal?
June 17, 2010 01:29AM
Then you should write jeff an email. Perhaps he'll create your personal copy of Pro version with expiration. You can find his email in the About box of StrokeIt.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 24 plus 18?