Forums/Help
Contact Us

StrokeIt

cursor speed

Posted by john 
john
cursor speed
July 20, 2003 02:56AM
I'm using StrokeIT 0.92a, and my mouse cursor speed is sometimes slow down when I switch between applications...(when I press ALT-Tab to switch to another window, when some window is on focus, the cursor speed will slow down, but when I switch back to previous window, the speed is normal again)

My mouse driver is Logitech mouseware 9.76, but this problem is also with 9.73...
I have searched the forum, but got no answers...
Does anyone have the same problem?
Jeff
Re: cursor speed
July 20, 2003 08:25AM
Are you sure this is related to StrokeIt? If you disable StrokeIt, does your cursor work normally? Is your cursor slow when making normal movements, or only when drawing gestures?

-- Jeff
john
July 20, 2003 10:29PM
Thank you, and I have found that this is NOT related to StrokeIt.
I have reboot without StrokeIt. At first, the cursor speed is normal; but when I close all windows after about 10 minutes work, the desktop appear, and the cursor speed suddenly slow down...
Do you know what else could make cursor speed slow down? Thank you!!
john
July 20, 2003 10:41PM
And, from that time on, cursor speed will slow down in random windows; sometimes at desktop, sometimes at My Computer, sometimes at IE.
It looks like each window(each application) has its own cursor speed(normal speed or slowed speed), and will randomly assign when a new window(new application) is opened... Strange...
Any suggestions?

Thanks for reading my poor English... :>
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 11 plus 11?