Contact Us

StrokeIt

Inoperable when mouse buttons switched?

Posted by Chiquita 
Chiquita
Inoperable when mouse buttons switched?
February 17, 2003 01:35AM
Hola, Forum ...

I too found StrokeIt via the article in c't (german pc magazine) and immediately loved it.

Coming to my work PC this morning, I installed it and ... nothing.

StrokeIt simply did not recognize any stroke :-(

Until I changed my mouse button mapping back to right hand use!
I am a lefty by the way :-)))

When using the alternate mouse button layout (left and right mouse button switched), StrokeIt does not recognize any stroke :-(

Bug or feature?

I did not find anything in the help, documentation nor forum. Has someone a suggestion what to do for me?

Thanx in advance,
Chiquita

Jeff
Re: Inoperable when mouse buttons switched?
February 17, 2003 08:36AM
I'll look into it. I'm pretty sure it's a windows "feature" that'll we'll need to work around :)

-- Jeff
Chiquita
February 18, 2003 04:20AM
Hola, Jeff ...

thanx for the quick response. I'll have a look from time to time here to see what you find out.

Thanx again,
Chiquita
Steven
February 24, 2003 07:33AM
I'm eagerly awaiting a fix for this too, as I can now use my left button in Mozilla but need the middle button for everything else. It is confusing.

Other than that, nice program.
Jeff
February 24, 2003 08:35AM
.9.2 preview fixes this, look for the ".9.2 Preview" thread for more information and a download link.

-- Jeff
Steven
February 25, 2003 04:24AM
It is indeed! I was confused by a moment because you have to configure it as "right button", whereas you really press the left button. Anyway, it works so I'm happy. :-) Thanks for the support!
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 9 plus 24?