Forums/Help
Contact Us

StrokeIt

Am I the dumbest guy alive?

Posted by Joachim 
Joachim
Am I the dumbest guy alive?
December 26, 2002 09:43PM
<HTML>I stumbled upon SI on the Opera Forum.

<include standard praise here>

Two questions, for which I could not find any answers in the doc. (Maybe I'm just blind) :-)

1. How do I get the "minimize to tray" plugin to work? If I use the normal "minimize" stroke on E-Mule, which I specificaly told to always minimize to the tray, It minimzes to the taskbar. The Plugin is Loaded in StrokeIt.
What am I missing?

2. Is there a way to copy the Opera "Gesture" of changing between windows by turning the mouse wehhl while pressing the right mouse button, to the Windows Desktop? I would like to flip through window tabs on the taskbar with that.

thx.

Joachim.</HTML>
Scott
Re: Am I the dumbest guy alive?
December 27, 2002 03:26AM
<HTML>1. The minimize to tray plugin *should* always work, though there have been reports of it not working. It's beta at present. I occassionaly work on it, but not regularly. E-Mule probably has it's own handling of being minimized, and the regular minimize gesture isn't passed through that handling. Try using the keystroke plugin to send keystrokes to E-Mule to navigate to, and use, the Minimize menu item in the program.

2. use the Next Window and Previous Window gestures.

-Scott</HTML>
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 20 plus 23?