Forums/Help
Contact Us

StrokeIt

Volume Up with WHEEL_UP Gesture

Posted by Madisson 
Volume Up with WHEEL_UP Gesture
November 18, 2010 03:58AM
Hi,

Im using winamp controle center and i would like to know how the WHEEL_UP and down Gesture work.

[url=http://www.xup.in/dl,10560510/Unbenannt.JPG/][/url]

I've thought these gesture is for the Mousewheel and i only have to turn the wheel Up to make it louder or down to make it soften but it did not worked.

Do i have to draw a Wheel ?

Next Track with ( Right Gesture ) Previous Track with ( Left ) Pause/play with ( Down ) Play ( UP ) worked superb.

But for the Volume i have to bind it to a key, because in winamp the volume changes only for 1 percent per gesture. :)

Can u maybe tell me how to accomplish that?
Re: Volume Up with WHEEL_UP Gesture
November 18, 2010 05:25AM
Hi!

It's not clear to me what do you want to accomplish here so let's clarify the wheel gesture first. The wheel gesture is the trigger. When you press down RMB (assuming this is your gesture button) and then turn the wheel on your mouse up or down the command you assigned to that gesture will be triggered. It does not send the "wheel event has happened" message to any application, it just executes the command whatever it might be.

Now if you assign two global hotkey to volume up/down in Winamp, you could also define two global action with wheel up/down to them that presses that key. You can set it to press that key an arbitrary number of times, so if pressing it once alter 1%, you could press it x times to alter x%.

Is that what you wanted?
Re: Volume Up with WHEEL_UP Gesture
November 18, 2010 05:34AM
yes it was, i have forgot to push the right mouse button first ^^

THank you very much for your explicitely explanation!

Edited 6 time(s). Last edit at 11/19/2010 06:03AM by Madisson.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 24 plus 23?