Forums/Help
Contact Us

StrokeIt

How to make strokeit more popular ?

Posted by Bruce 
Bruce
How to make strokeit more popular ?
January 22, 2008 04:08PM
I'm surprised at how few people on average use it, when I cannot live without it for even a second. Its like air to me :-)

Perhaps if it was more popular, maybe developers might think about making a Linux version thats as good.

M$ should consider bundling it with the next update of Windows.
Re: How to make strokeit more popular ?
May 15, 2008 05:15PM
Yes once I got used to mouse gestures, I couldnt imagine my computer with out it.

one way to make more popular would be to make a youtube video showing the power of StrokeIt. we have to make commercials of the product if we want to make it more popular.

I'll consider shooting a screen cast. you should also consider making a screencast

It will be really great once some Open source developers start a mouse gestures program. it will eventually snowball into a kick ass program like firefox.

to admit something StrokeIt is one of the few things that keeps me on XP. was really considering Ubuntu as my primary system for a while.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 15 plus 14?