Forums/Help
Contact Us

StrokeIt

Games and strokeit

Posted by mhe 
mhe
Games and strokeit
September 12, 2002 09:24PM
<HTML>I just found strokeit through anandtech forums.

Anyway, Strokeit seems to interfere with counter-strike, i have to disable it if im going to game, any nice way to solve this?

Best would be if you could have strokeit disabled as soon as hl.exe is lauched.. Could probably be interesting for other games aswell..</HTML>
Jeff
Re: Games and strokeit
September 12, 2002 11:06PM
<HTML>You can. Create a new application, set its filname as hl.exe, and check the "disable gestures in this application" checkbox.

-- Jeff</HTML>
mhe
September 13, 2002 10:42AM
<HTML>Amazing.. works like a charm

Im truly impressed by this application, a totally perfect unbloated gui wich actually looks like a windows application, not many program does these days. Very small footprint.

The only negative i can come up with is, i hate installers, you never know what might happen, id prefer a ZIP.

Anyways, thanks for an amazing product.

/Marcus</HTML>
Scott
September 13, 2002 02:26PM
<HTML>Marcus,

I promise you that the installer does nothing bad. :)

-Scott</HTML>
mhe
September 14, 2002 03:22PM
<HTML>Scott

I believe you, but im truly sceptical to installers these days. You get all kinds of crap installed, and stuff placed in startup etc. And the registry gets over bloated.

I often find myself reluctant to try new software if they only come with installers. Especially if they arent recomended by someone.

Paranoid? hell yea.

Cheers.

/Marcus</HTML>
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 22 plus 20?