Developers
Donate

Forums/Help
Contact Us

StrokeIt

switched Mousekeys and Keyboardfailure on Windows 7

Posted by Pascal 
Hey,

i have a strange problem using strokeit under windows 7.
Every time I install a program the following phenomens happen while the installation program is running:

- the left mouse key becomes the same function like the right key. This means, for example when I doubleclick an folder, the folder will not open but the option dialog of the folder opens.

- the most keys of my keyboard also doesn't work. Only a few keys are ok, and it seems that the ALT-key is automaticly pressed all the time.

I could note this bug on Windows 7 64bit and 32bit version with two different Mouses and keyboards.

Does anyone have this problem too? Is there an solution or is this bug known?

Bye
Pascal
Re: switched Mousekeys and Keyboardfailure on Windows 7
July 19, 2011 07:04PM
I don't have the same problem; but I do often have the alt key being held down after I carry out a gesture, and the left mouse button as well. Very annoying. This has always happen to me, but I used to be unaware that the strange things I often noticed were because a key was held down. I wish I knew how to fix this.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 13 plus 24?