Forums/Help
Contact Us

StrokeIt

StrokeIt and Football Manager 2010

Posted by Losmi 
Losmi
StrokeIt and Football Manager 2010
August 16, 2010 04:29PM
StrokeIt helps a lot with FM10, speeds up things, as it always does... but there's only one problem, enabling strokeit disables the usage of right mouse click. I'm relatively new to strokeit, so I'm sorry if I'm asking something stupid, I googled the problem, but failed to find the solution.

Help, please!
Re: StrokeIt and Football Manager 2010
August 16, 2010 04:56PM
Right clicking without moving the mouse should work normally because it does not start a gesture. You can temporarily disable StrokeIt by pressing and holding a key (CTRL by default) if you need to move your mouse between pressing and releasing RMB.
Losmi
August 16, 2010 07:06PM
I didn't know that holding CTRL disables StrokeIt, thanks. I just tried that, and when I hold down CTRL button and right click an item, it reacts as it should. But without holding CTRL, it does not, even though I don't even start a gesture, it's just a plain right click.

Any advice?
August 16, 2010 10:47PM
Hmm that is strange. If you could identify what gesture it is that SI recognizes when you click, you could simply assign a right mouse click as a command to that gesture? You need the mouse emulator plugin for that.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/16/2010 10:48PM by Cerberus.
Losmi
August 17, 2010 05:14AM
Thanks for the advice, but I won't complicate things any further, it works fine when I hold CTRL down. I just thought that I'm missing something obvious.

The thing is, I won't be able to identify the gesture, because it's nothing more then a right click, and it applies to many items/objects. So, there's no a default action, it's always a different one, depending on what you r-click.
August 17, 2010 06:20AM
It seems that application uses some kind of a mousehook and that interferes somehow with StrokeIt. As long as you don't mind pressing a key you'll be fine with the suggested method. The key can be changed in Preferences (CTRL + P in Command Editor), Shift, Ctrl and Alt are supported.
Losmi
August 17, 2010 06:32AM
OK, thanks guys!
August 17, 2010 05:45PM
Okay, good luck!
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 10 plus 10?