Forums/Help
Contact Us

StrokeIt

Strokeit don't support left-handed configuration

Posted by Paul_eS 
Paul_eS
Strokeit don't support left-handed configuration
March 28, 2010 05:26AM
If I switch left and right mouse buttons in mouse settings (in control panel), strokeit stops recongizing gestures AND when I press left or right MB I randomly get context menu. When I quit strokeit everything is OK. I am on Windows 7 x64 I don't know if this happens on older systems. I am left-handed and would love to use strokeit cause it's only decent solution for mouse gestures on windows!
Oh and I'm using version 0.97, sorry for duble post...
Re: Strokeit don't support left-handed configuration
March 29, 2010 09:25PM
I'm sorry, I am on XP so I can't help you.
If you changed mouse buttons in control panel, are you sure your settings in StrokeIt fit these new button functions? For example, if you switched left and right button, you will probably want StrokeIt to have the right button for "draw gestures by holding" in Preferences. If that doesn't work, perhaps try a different button in Preferences? I am just offering some generic tips.
Re: Strokeit don't support left-handed configuration
March 30, 2010 01:46AM
I checked that and it does produce some unexpected effects when swapping buttons with a running StrokeIt like disabling it after applying the swap in SetPoint. I played with settings for a few minutes and finally decided to restart SI. Now it seems to work. Don't know if it will work after a reboot though. You should try restarting StrokeIt/Windows and if it still does not behave how it should, post a bug report on http://www.tcbmi.com/strokeit/bugs
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 25 plus 16?